Friday, August 12, 2005

Renee Zellweger wants to be big again...(yeah right)

Renee says she misses her full figure...claiming she got more male attention when she was heavier. She says "I was looked at by men so much more when I had something under my blouse."

She's a thinker...you've got to give her that. Men ogling at you is always a surefire way to give the intelligent woman that fuzzy feeling inside. I'm not sure what the problem is though...she's just either:

  • got to start eating; or...if that practice is too alien a concept
  • not get breast implants...just like Jessica Simpson.
Personally, I think people of both sexes give you more attention when you're actually visible from a side-on view...but hey...that's just me.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(credit)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who took her butt?

Michael K said...

Her face is still disgusting no matter what!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, she is as pale as death.

hello, severe anemia.

Anonymous said...

Those shoes have GOT to hurt her feet!

Anonymous said...

I love her. She is great.

Anonymous said...

I like Renee Z., but I think she is one of the least attractive actresses ever! So disgustingly pale. Nicole Kidman is also disgustingly pale, but she manages to somehow spin it as "delicate porcelain skin". Rene, get a tan (a regular tan, not an orange-tan)

shoe hound said...

Call the police! Her butt was stolen! It is not normal, healthy or attractive for your muscles in your leg to be that defined. Gross.
I agree w/ Michael K. She always looks like she has been crying or is about to cry. Ick.

shoe hound said...

She was tan in Bridget Jones II. She looked good. Nicole always has at least a healthy glow to her cheeks. And she is more peaches and cream and less Chalk.

Elisita said...

Yeah...I don't understand why she got famous...but there you go. Re: the tan...I'm someone who can't tan either (10 minutes out and I'm peeling) and don't like the orange look...but you're right pklink...she was much more tan in Bridget Jones...so maybe the girl is just anaemic or something :) She's very thin...but her body is still kinda weird...like the bottom half is too small for her top or something.
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

Is her hair thining?
I guess I shouldn't be suprised, that happens with bulimia.

So is she divorced or what? OTherwise why would she care if men are looking at her blouse?

Anonymous said...

i have yet to see a photo of her wherein she doesn't look as though she is about to vomit or has just finished doing so.

you should read the www.snarkywood.com entry about her. it's dead-on.

Elisita said...

i think her and the hat guy are still together...although there are plenty of rumours saying they hate each other...but yeah...i don't know why she's worried bout male attention now...:)
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

I know this is a couple of days late, but she and Kenny Chesney married in somewhere in the Carribean earlier this Summer. Though I have heard rumors of trouble in paradise.

dalia said...

some sun wouldn't hurt, either...