Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Vaughniston back on?

Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston decide to employ the "let's leave separately so that we can attract more attention and rumour" plan at the Japonaise restaurant. Vince is looking more and more like that rich man's version of Marc Anthony...that's a cool match because Jen is the poor man's version of Angelina Jolie...did I just say that? O.k o.k...shoot me down...but only with the pellet gun gangstas BB gun. :)



Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Seriously, they'vee probably just met up so that they can plot evil revenge against the Vanity Fair art editor.

(credit)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

man, i just want to hand vince vaughn some change. and tell him to take it easy, there are better days ahead.

Ms. Mika said...

I can't believe u said that about my girl, Jen! I love her! Angie is ok, but it was really sleazy of her to break up a home like that--well, Brad did his part!

I'm upset with Brad (I love him—he’s the only white man that could make me cross over! Tom’s a cutie too!) and I feel he should be punished! I'd offer my services to give him a much needed spanking! Oweeee!

Anonymous said...

'Jen is the poor man's version of Angelina Jolie...'

LOL - i love it cos its true!!!

shes so boring compared to Angelina...no wonder Brad went for her

Elisita said...

haha...I don't know...I just don't get the hype with Jen...I have a slight feeling that it has to do with the fact that I found Friends unwatchable....
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

that's because it was unwatchable. :D i was stuck at a laundromat once where my choice was either watch friends or stare at the dryers go 'round and 'round, and the dryers were the better pick.