Friday, August 26, 2005

Sienna's Cut Up

Aren't I creative with my headlines? I know...you don't have to tell me...it's brilliant. Anyway...everyone not including dodgy blog owners is worried about her...as she appeared (at the Dukes of Hazzard after-party) to be taking the anti-Aniston jilted route...and resorting to cutting herself.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Her publicist claims it's an injury from the beach, but that doesn't really work with my headline-creating brilliance...so we'll just ignore the explanation while I post another distraught picture...o.k?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(credit)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm too lazy to cut myself up. I'd have to get a nice razor, then the iodine, but that bitch Maggie Gyllenhaal made it look easy in Secretary.

Anonymous said...

it kinda looks like a really bad sunburn...doesnt look like cuts really...

Anonymous said...

What a coincidence - I just burned the crap out of my arm with hot coffee and grinds. But it was a total accident, I swear. Angelina never did nuttin to me!