Friday, August 12, 2005

Kate Hudson runs the whole gamut of possibility

Kate Hudson is everywhere at the moment...but I'm not sure she; and certainly not I, knows what she is doing. I think she's caught on to the I-want to-breakaway-from-the-generic-blonde-Hollywood thing...but somewhere in that revelatory process, her brain overloaded...

In fact, she still looks just like everyone else...except this time...it's just that she looks like a different person...every few hours or so. In just the past two days, she's gone for the Sienna, Madonna, and Kate Moss - look (respectively); with varying degrees of success...



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ummm...o.k...well...great counter-attacking...Kate...yeah...keep it up.

(pics from dk)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The likeness is uncanny.

shoe hound said...

what's with images being removedd?? ARGH!

Elisita said...

thanks for the heads up roselly...yeah...we have a kate hdson lover in the house it seems :) anyone know how to stop hotlinking...apparently right-click disable doesn't cut the mustard...
much love and apologies,
elisa

Anonymous said...

.

Anonymous said...

It is amazing how much Kate Hudson looks like Goldie. I love this woman..she is just such a great soul. I love that she always dresses the way she feels that day. I have such different clothes in my closet and I definately dress for a mood or occassion. She just seems to go with things and waits to see what happens. Kate Hudson Rocks.

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine works for The Hyatt Regency in Columbus Ohio and Kate and her husband Chris stayed there while the Crowes performed at PromoWest. My friend called and said she'd just seen her check in and that she was just the nicest, most gorgeous teeny thing you'd ever see...perfect. She didn't say such nice things about poor Chris who apparenty time has not been kind to but did say he was rockin :)

Elisita said...

I have to admit, I like her mother much more than I love her...
love,
elisa