Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Pamela Anderson...the next Hemmingway or Faulkner

Well...here we see Pamela Anderson; pictured here yesterday at the Comedy Central Roast, standing with the epitome of perfection...in relation C-List Tinseltown actressess. You've got the large-head-to-body-proportion, in a beautiful shade of orange...mostly naked...on a speed/coke combo. Admittedly the shoes could be considered a bit of a no-no but hey...you gotta live on the wild-side once in a while right?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It may indeed make your day to know that Pamela Anderson has her own blog! I know with amazing insight like "A bird is in the air but her mind is on the ground... african proverb! " I'm risking losing you guys as my audience...but I'm an altruistic kinda girl...check it out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Checked out her blog for curiosity's sake. Yuck -- under the playboy section (which is only the cover of a mag, not pics, thankfully) she says that Hef is like a father to her. That is more than creepy. I mean, yes, he's a wonderful humanitarian going out of his way to give boobs -- I mean women -- a chance to show their talents when no one else cared. I just never considered him a father figure, maybe the dirty old man next door...

Anonymous said...

I just checked out her blog. Not too much stuff going on over there. A bunch of pics and not much writing, but she's a busy person.
Anyway, I like her.

Ms. Mika said...

I think Pamela's pretty too...I can't visit her site from work, but I'll ck it out later...and Starbuck, u r funny! "...dirty old man next door..." Priceless!

Rob said...

rofl @ the stolen pets billboard which Pamela endorses on her site...

Elisita said...

haha, good one g4g :)..yeah...her blog lacks a little pizzazz...oh well :) hmm starbuck...that is creepy. I think Hef 'loves' her the same way joe simpson 'loves' jessica...eww.
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

Don't be disappointed.

Pam makes a comfortable living as a full-time female fertility fetish character (caricature).

Her blog is a publicity tool promoting that character's antics -- not a "reaching out in earnest."

Her publicist's assistant's assistant probably updates it -- hence the third-person captions; "Pam does this" and "Pam does that."