Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Hillary preparing for 2008, she just doesn't know it yet...

Hillary Clinton isn't running for president, but her campaign already has started in New Hampshire. Hillary Now! will run TV ads in several cities, pushing the New York senator for president in 2008. The group has no official ties to Clinton's office, but is laying the foundation for her possible bid for the presidency.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

If Hillary ever does become President...I have a feeling she'll have her own share of scandals...namely...that Jessica Simpson is her love child with Joe...

(thanks anon713)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, Elisa, no love child. I'm pretty sure it's just that Jessica and Hillary share the same facial expression stylist.

Anonymous said...

anon also says: "OH MY GAWD I'M GOING TO BE SICK.....(awful puking sound inserted here) WE'RE GOING TO HAVE TO GO THRU HER CAMPAIGN. AUUUGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! Please, if I go public with my ID, will someone from outside the U.S. please adopt me? I don't care where you are as long as there is NOT full-time print and media coverage of the Clinton for prez campaign. OH NO, GETTING SICK AGAIN JUST THINKING ABOUT IT. HELP HELP HELP

Anonymous said...

P.S.. Elisa... I am anon 713. and you are welcome.

Elisita said...

welcome aboard absurd :)
love,
elisa

Cap'n Bob said...

I'm already looking for another country to live in should That Bitch win. Can the American public be so stupid as to elect that foul, corrupt monster? Come to think of it, they did the same in 2004 so anything's possible.

shoe hound said...

She looks like she has the Dean Howard bug with that face!

Ms. Mika said...

That pic is hilarious! Hehehe!

Ms. Mika said...

Oh, and I love Hillary! She'll get my vote as I'm sure quite a few others.