Monday, August 08, 2005

Shoot-Out at Britney's Baby Shower

Well...in Britn-ay-ville it ain't no baybee showah until you git the 21 gun salute...or in this case...one shot. Some paparazzo (no I didn't realise there was a singular form either) got shot with a pellet gun while staking out Britney's Malibu home while she had her baby shower at the Kabbalah Centre. No-one knows who it was...but you'll be happy to know that the incident has been placed on the 'front-burner'. I have no doubt in my mind...that it was K-Fed...the wannabee, and first, pellet-gun gansta....yiah...

Here she is arriving at the baby shower...with her lovely Coko Chamel handbag from Canal St...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here are the happy couple...arriving separately...Kevin looking positively virginal in his beautiful choice of attire for the occasion


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and of course...the beautiful boat cruise afterwards...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I thought the point of the t-shirts with the writing on them was to be ironic....aaanyway...more importantly, the girl needs to get rid of that Coko Chamel bag.

(credit)

11 comments:

Daisy Mae said...

I always thought that my baby showers weren't really a party unless someone got shot. A good crime scence always makes for a fun and wholesome baby shower. Baby showers Brit style, ain't it great! Bang bang! ;-)

Rob said...

rofl, Britney with double chin... now I'm happy

Anonymous said...

I found your blog fascinating, but how do you know all this stuff? Where do you get it from?

Michael K said...

Damn that is a huge iced frap!

Anonymous said...

actually it wasn't britney's home she just frequently visits the house at which the man got shot.

Fuschia_rose said...

I'm with you on this one, Elisa: It was definitely K-Fed. I mean, what ELSE is there to do at a baby shower but pick off the paparazzi with a BB gun?

Adam said...

I hate when women that think pregnancy should be beautiful to anyone other than their husbands...

Adam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I suspect Adam E. Robinson is bitter because he can't even land a fat, ugly girlfriend for himself. ;)

Anonymous said...

So I was just wondering if maybe the lovebirds are having problems...arriving seperately and all. hhhmmm

Elisita said...

yeah, I thought that as well anon407, they've never seemed like a likely couple in my opinion.
love,
elisa