Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Silver Screen's A-List

Well...this is arguably television's A-List at the Glamour Magazine Dinner Party at L'Ermitage...and my my...what a vision of perfection! I'm giving Mischa 6-months before she succumbs to the beautiful orange look. I also have a vague, vauge memory of Teri Hatcher once being physically able to open her eyes to more than a squint...but hey...whatever turns people on. Nicole; as always, is sticking with her Paris-pose...looking smug as she is reassured of her continuning reign as "skinniest-in-any-photo" girl.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(credit)

9 comments:

Jack Bennett said...

It's sad when Mischa is the healthiest looking person in a photo. Back in her Lois & Clark days, Teri Hatcher had such a beautiful face and figure - what did she do to herself?

Elisa said...

yeah...I don't understand why people do it...I could understand it if people really looked better after surgeries and botox etc...but everyone past a certain age just ends up looking weird and awful. To top it off...everyone starts looking more masculine (take anyone from Desperate Housewives as an example...'cept Eva).
love,
elisa

guid to the o! said...

i am so going on the Nicole Richie diet

Elisa said...

nice to have ya back guid :) seriously...I think Nicole looks pretty good...much healthier than say...Lindsay Lohan. Is it really an eating disorder?
love,
elisa

Michael K said...

OMG that photo is a wreck on so many levels

absurd said...

Dear Elisa,

Every time Nicole drops a pound I seem to gain one. Is something strange happening in the universe?

Elisa said...

yeah...I hear ya! Loud and clear...every time she drops a pound...I seem to gain 3 :)
love,
elisa

absurd said...

Mischa looks positively healthy, natural, and beautiful. Please, oh, please don't let her turn orange and skeletol!

Ms. Mika said...

Nicole looks pretty in the face--but OMG! She looks like a mannequin!