Thursday, August 25, 2005

Brad and Ange...again.

Well...a family isn't really a family until you have your first museum 'family outing'. O.k...waay too many f-words in one sentence. Jolie and her kids went up to see Brad in Calgary, who is getting ready to shoot "The Assasination of Jesse James". Of interest to Maddox were the dinosaur bones...obviously the abundance of bones in Hollywood hasn't made the little guy nonchalant to the occasional T-Rex exhibit...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

...don't ask me what a fat version of George Bush is doing on the scene...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Jennifer is obviously doing what any jilted girl would do in her circumstances...star in a drug company advertisement :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(credit)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is everyone so mean to Jen? I know you like Angie; hey, I do too. But how would you feel if one of the most beautiful women on the planet very publicly stole your husband? I think a little bit of empathy is in order.

Anonymous said...

Elisa, I thought your Jen headline was hilarious.
;)

Anonymous said...

"stole your husband"

You know, it's not like Angelina Jolie crept into the Pitt-Aniston Love Shack in the dark of night and made off with Brad in a hessian sack.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with Jadys.

Elisita said...

Haha...Ginger...I hear ya...but I'm not really being mean to the poor girl. She must be having a tough time...but she's going to bounce back...I don't know...personally if the same thing happened to me...I would hate for people to feel sorry for me...but that's just me.
love,
elisa

Clare said...

I am with Jadys too although I have to stop being mean about Jen..

does anyone think her interview with VF helped?

Elisita said...

Hmm...I don't know...I'm not in America (where most of her supporters are) so I don't really know...but most women seem to love her at the moment (and before)...so maybe it did help...although the cover was atrocious!!!
love,
elisa