Thursday, August 18, 2005

Angelina on set of the "The Good Shepherd"

Well...Brad certainly isn't a 'curves' man I gather. Poor Angie...she seems to be losing her post-baby weight...even though she never actually gave birth. Here she is on the set of her movie "The Good Shepherd" co-starring Matt Damon .

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Angie is also going to have an MTV special detailing her trip to Kenya. It's going to be called "The Diary of Angelina Jolie & Dr. Jeffrey Sachs in Africa"...How much airtime to you think the Kenyans and Dr Sachs are going to receive combined? I'm saying around 30 seconds...and that's an optimistic estimate.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

she had quite a few nude scenes in Gia and as i recall, she's always been quite thin (but with large breasts). Especially her arms. She doesn't look any different to me...

Anonymous said...

Oh, my, she matches her shoes to her hair...

Anonymous said...

God, her legs are like sticks! She's always had more shapely legs than that... hmm.

Elisita said...

hmm...WWJDD...I agree, she's always been thin...but I think she's lost weight this year...I definitely remember her being a bit curvier at her first or second Golden Globes...
love you guys,
elisa

Clare said...

angelina wears black cause she is punk rock. Although she does need to put on a few pounds. God I heart her so. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

what the hell happened to my angie??? she is so skinny... omg, i think this is the first time i havent found her hot.... i cant get past her knees... this is scary...

Anonymous said...

Shes always been that skinny but yeah always had big boobs...

For reason she reminds me of Fiona Apple and i dont know why (?)

Elisita said...

yeah...I think she's going through a 'dignified' phase in her life (and doing a great job at it)...she always wears simple earrings and clothes...suits her. Yeah Andromeda...I see the likeness as well...it's probably just the 'thin' factor though...
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

haha yeah Elisa i think your right