Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Jessica Simpson's Breasts are Real

Jessica Simpson is so convincing on the subject of her breasts..."Mine are definitely real. At school, my boobs were bigger than all my friends and I was afraid to show them," she confesses. I'm with you Jessica...when I was at school, for some reason, the girls were always so nasty...always making sly quips about why I didn't eat the grapefruit instead of sticking them onto my chest...I sometimes wish that I too had covered up that private pain by pretending to sing and marrying a boyband never-was...but alas 'twas not to be.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Her father Joe...by way of backing up her story goes on to say..."When we were in church work, they (my daughters) wore bikinis and short shorts...People in the church got mad at me then, but we believe that what's in the heart is more important than what's on the outside." ??? David Koresh certainly wasn't the weirsdest thing in Waco, Texas I see.

For further Jessica Simpson surgery analysis check out DrDiSaia's conclusions about her breasts and nose.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suppose it is the heart that matters, but maybe he adheres to the strict belief "If you've got it, flaunt it". EWWW!! And their dad, no less. (Wonder what's in his heart!) I guess sex sells, though personally I'd rather stick hot pokers in my eyes than watch either Simpson, though I do like Lisa.

Fuschia_rose said...

Hahahaha!

Man, every girl needs a father like Joe Simpson. I mean, does YOUR father actively support your wearing of short shorts and bikinis? No? But then, he's probably not as enlightened a Chrstian as Joe Simpson.

Anonymous said...

God, they look bolted on in that photo

Jack B. said...

"God, they look bolted on in that photo"

But they're REAL and bolted - didn't Jessica say so? And Pastor Papa Joe would never have his daughters lie about something like that right? Right? Anybody? [cricket sound]

Ms. Mika said...

You really have a cool blog! I'll add it to my links!

Anonymous said...

i'm usually pretty good with spotting implants, but i just can't tell with her.
sometimes they look natural and sometimes they're a bit too turgid looking....this will haunt me.