Friday, August 19, 2005

Eva Longoria Almost Died

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Eva Longoria is SOO chucking a Madonna. The girl was hit on the head by a falling pole while filming the second series of Desperate Housewives. I'm guessing the culprit wasn't Nicolette Sheridan...because had it been, Eva would be dead...and then some. I see this for what it really is. She wants to start being known as just Eva...and be famous on a first name basis like Madonna. If you're still famous at 47 Eva Longoria...I'll maybe re-assess your current B-grade situation.

4 comments:

Ms. Mika said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ms. Mika said...

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!

I can't wait for it to return--me and like the rest of the world!

But it doesn't beat BOSTON LEGAL! Gotta love Denny Crane! Something 'bout those Crane's--First there was Frasier, now Denny! Who's next! Yes, I'm holding my breath!


==========


Hello everybody!

2day's my Birthday! Please, stop by my blog and wish me "Happy Birthday!"

william said...

Speaking of someone tring to kill someone and favourite shows, this reminds me of the famous quote in Smallville of Lex Luthor speaking to Helen, his wife:

"I realized that if my father tried to kill me, he would have succeeded"


That's not really a funny comment, but i just thought i would relate your entry with the previous person's response.

Elisita said...

Hmm, I can't say I enjoy Desp.Housewives...and never 'got' Frasier :) Haha...I'm not one for TV...but my favourites have been "Seinfeld", "Sex and the City" and BBC's "The Office".

I tried to watch Smallville when I was in Switzerland but the French dubbing put me off :)
love,
elisa