Friday, August 05, 2005

Naomi goes mad...again

Naomi Campbell is hurting people again. This time she flew into a rage at Italian model and (once) good-friend Yvonne Scio...apparently...over what she was wearing. Personally, I'm totally on Naomi's side...There have been several times when I've throttled strangers when seeing them wear jeans and a tank top...but because I'm not a supermodel...I had to go to a high-security psychiatric hospital...rather than just being branded as having a 'fiery temper'. Here she is seen leaving her Rome hotel.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

pic courtesy of www.splashnews.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. And when celebs get drunk and make fools of themselves they get to go to Betty Ford's lush (oops...I mean posh) rehab. Me? I get the local AA church basement meeting. It's soooo not cool being an unceleb.

Lara said...

I think her forehead is extra large to contain all the rage that radiates through her little body.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to go ahead and comment on your entire site. It's witty, smart, and all in all- fucking hilarious. As sad as it may sound, I just spent the last 45 minutes reading every single post. Keep 'em coming!

Elisita said...

haha...that doesn't make you sad...in my books :) seeing as I've spent hours writing them all hahaha.
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.