Friday, August 05, 2005

Brad is the baby-daddy.

O.k...so the Jennifer Aniston tell-all Vanity Fair edition is out...with a pretty bad cover...(a manly portrait plus a really pathetic blurb is no way to make a come back)...but there are some nice shots in it...like the one on the right... :)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In other news...apparently Maddox went beserk at a photo-shoot calling for his "daddy"...I don't know exactly how the eyewitnesses know that he's actually referring to Brad...I mean...he could be referring to his real father in Cambodia for all we know...but I mean...those eyewitness accounts have never, ever been wrong before...so why doubt now?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(credit)

6 comments:

Lara said...

Maddox is SO cute. I love his smile!

Anonymous said...

I don't know who picked that cover of Jennifer for Vanity Fair, but obviously they hate her. The woman looks like a horse.

Clare said...

She has always looked like a horse. Seriously I never understood the fuss over her LOOK. She is a pretty but average woman - although I do like her sense of style. She has a hellva lot of money to spend on looking good.. check the first season of Friends out and now look at her. Thats money. Grade up.

Maddox is soooooo adorable. Cuter than a puppy.

Anonymous said...

yeah, i'm not sure there is a good photo of aniston to be taken.

i have yet to figure out her appeal...i always assumed she had charisma and personality, because she ain't landing fellas with her looks.

TLG said...

or was he asking for billy bob??

Elisita said...

yeah...I've never understood the fuss with jennifer aniston either...I think it's the fact that she's not beautiful...and therefore non-threatening...I think she gives the message that "you can be famous too" vibe....
I agree vegie and sleazy...someone hates her at vanity fair :)
love,
elisa