Friday, August 19, 2005

Angelina to wed Brad Pitt

What's a pregnancy rumour without an unsubstantiated wedding rumour? If seems as though Angie is quite keen to marry Brad as soon as the pesky divorce between Pitt and Aniston is over with. I'm just a tad skeptical about who this 'friend' is but tabloids are usually tireless in their research, so who am I to doubt?

In other news, Angelina has bagged a spot in the medieval epic Beowulf alongside Anthony Hopkins. She'll play some dark queen (when is this girl going to get a Meg Ryan role?) and the actors will appear as animated versions of themselves, a la The Polar Express.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

8 comments:

Ms. Mika said...

Hello everybody!

2day's my Birthday! Please, stop by my blog and wish me "Happy Birthday!"

Anonymous said...

Angelina looks awesome in that pic. I really don't know much about her and think more highly of her since her split with BBT (can't stand him). I just love that costume.

Jack B. said...

Hmmm...well Beowulf sounds like it's going to suck. Way to ruin classic lit.

Didn't Angie say after Billy Bob that she couldn't see herself getting married again?

Clare said...

Uglyceleb - thats fighting talk. How dare you diss Queen Angie.

william said...

when is this girl going to get a Meg Ryan role?

When she gets a liposuction.



hehehe.... oh how i love the puns...

Elisita said...

uglyceleb, if she's fugly...then I wanna be fugly...just like that!!! I agree Jack, that movie looks like it may make a joke out of one of our oldest tales.
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

haha yeah i agree with Elisa - i wanna be fugly too if she is fugly!!!

...cannot believe they are doing Beowulf!!! - Hollywood is gettin so slack on originals!

Anonymous said...

I agree with William! When my lip was swollen, someone laughed at me and said I looked like Angie there...

...sorry Elisa, gotta disagree with you on this one! I think she looks like a Creature from the Crypt!