Sunday, August 28, 2005

Marc Antony is one sexy HOMBRE

I know that for the majority of women, any sexual frustruation can always be resolved by a quick dip into the sternum-and-rib cocktail that is Marc Antony. With an hombre like Anbony, you get a full package of sorts. You don't just get starvation, you also get the flying earpiece, you get a strange "Christie?" tatoo above the left nipple, you get the the 20-days-and counting-unwashed hair slicked back with a bit of J-Lo's mousse. The man undeniably is PURE sex?

Who cares if you have to help link him up to an IV drip at nighttime?


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although he is absolutely not my kind of man (as you say 'hombre', hah-hah), but let me say in his defence that a freshly-washed hair can look that bad after some serious workout, sport or stage performance.

And also - where have all those funny pictures disappear? Please?

Elisita said...

what funny pics franci?
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

I meant the ones with Tom Cruise as a cross-dresser, Jessica Simpson wiht her mouth and eyes wide open for example. But later I found out that I was kind of impatient: all pictures are there to enjoy!!
Only loading takes them a bit long time - at least in my PC.
Thanks, anyway!

Elisita said...

haha...don't worry, I was having trouble for a while there as well...glad you're enjoying them :)
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

OK I'm weird but I think he's cute somehow! I like quirky guys though.

Elisita said...

O.k...so bones is cute on men? Just not on blonde topped women?
hahahaha. j/k!
:)
love ya,
elisa

Anonymous said...

The attraction is purely to his music and lyrics. (for me) DEFINITELY NOT HIS LOOKS!!! He's 2 feet too short and seriously malnourished!!! haha

Anonymous said...

Well said again, Elisa. Marc Anthony has to be one of the fugliest men around.

Anonymous said...

Yes, he's truly disgusting. But then again, marrying him made J.Lo's career go down the toilet, so I guess he's not all that bad!

Elisita said...

haha anon808...very, very good point!
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

No, no, no! I don't like bones on mens either. I just think his face is sometimes compelling. Or maybe cuz I saw him on Today Show and he looked OK then.