Friday, August 19, 2005

Tara is a shy girl who just wants to be loved.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Tara Reid is obviously a complex woman. You may think that she's just a drunken, lost, D-list actress with a penchant for bargain basement cosmetic surgery, but really, she's just looking to settle down and have kids. She claims she "makes people happy", a statement which I'm not prepared to argue with her on. Free drunk sex makes most men very happy indeed. When asked about her future she says:

"I have so much love in my heart to give to someone one day and I also want to
be loved. I am crazy for kids
."
Wonderful...she's apparently also a prude, having a hissy fit in Berlin because she was offended at the nudity and leather at a Berlin fetish show. Those Germans have audacity don't they?...I mean leather of all things...at a fetish club...unforgiveable.

I have a feeling that the real problem probably was the fact they didn't let her partake in the show...either that or the club cut her off after her 30th vodka shot.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

pictures courtesy of www.splashnews.com

9 comments:

Cap'n Bob said...

Love your blog, Elisa. Next time you see Tara could you casually mention that I could use a little happiness in my life? I'd be ever so grateful.

Elisita said...

Well...her waiting list is pretty long...so I can't make any promises...but I'll definitely have a quiet word with her...I think she gets through her lists pretty quickly in any case :)
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

This woman's popularity is perplexing...was she in a movie or something? What lottery/drinking game do I have to win to be as famous as this chick?


P.S. Your blog is awesome! Naked Jude Law is suprisingly not. Eww. I hate hairy chests.

Ms. Mika said...

What's up with this girl!!!

==============

Hello everybody!

2day's my Birthday! Please, stop by my blog and wish me "Happy Birthday!"

Anonymous said...

Poor Tara, she is just so misunderstood. I'm sure it has never been her intention to get falling down drunk on a regular basis, have her dress fall off exposing her alien boob, or be carried around by strange old men. These things "just happen".

Clare said...

ah the classic Tara montage.. that's so awesome.

DrDiSaia said...

Isn't she in a lawsuit over publication of her nipple slip pictures?

JPD

Elisita said...

Really? I hadn't heard about the lawsuit...I don't think she's got much of a case though...I mean, she was at a big event and she stayed in the spotlight of camera flashes for at least 10 seconds...she was sloshed beyond belief :)
love,
elisa

Unknown said...

You know you're pathetic when you make Paris Hilton look attractive and interesting.