Thursday, August 11, 2005

Drew would be honoured to be Cameron Diaz's bridesmaid

Well...she's laid it on the line...and doesn't understand the notion of hints. Drew wants to be Cameron Diaz's bridesmaid...So what if she hasn't asked her to???...Who care's if there are no wedding plans in sight??? They are just minor details in the big plan of Drew-Destiny.

I wonder what kind of sadly obvious hints is she gives her "The Strokes" boyfriend? Probably something along the lines of 'accidentally' buying herself whopping big fake engagement rings on his credit card...(oh right..that's Paris Hilton's domain) ...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goddess I freaking love Drew. She is so pretty and funny. I mean, I dont go for girls, but if I did...

Anonymous said...

is Cameron her best bud now?

I thought her and Courtney Love were tight?

Elisita said...

hmmm..I thought she and courts were good friends ages ago...when Drew was still considered a 'wild child'...might be wrong though,
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

Yeah you might be right - but i just thought they still hung out together considering Drew is the godmother of Courtneys Daughter

...apparently...I dunno

Elisita said...

really? i had no idea her and drew were friends during her cobain days...interesting :)
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

Forget Drew. Do you really think Paris could have bought her own stupid ring?!?!?!? I never thought of that.

Elisita said...

I don't know if she bought it...but I'm saying if definitely DOESN'T cost the $5m she's saying it costs...no way. It's cut glass for sure.
love,
elisa