Thursday, August 11, 2005

Paris Hilton has a "spooky" lookalike

According to Ananova, Paris Hilton has a mystery lookalike impersonating her. The blonde 20 year old also carries a Chihuahua and repeatedly says "That's hot." The woman has tried to get VIP treatment in hotels, and has even applied for a credit card in the star's name. Hilton's publicist admitted the star was "concerned" about her lookalike. The Hiltons are also quite worried that there is more than one person pretending to be their daughter.

I can't believe this story...Paris Hilton is the most original starlet that has ever graced Tinseltown...I've never seen anyone look remotely like her...I mean at this point in time...there are no starlets under 30 who are blonde, thin, vapid, and carry around dogs. Besides...something you could never copy is that complex personality of hers...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yeah...so what if this guy has nothing to do with the story? Better than the original right?

(credit)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

HE COULD PASS FOR HER TWIN SISTER =)

Anonymous said...

So does this mean the skinny, blonde, chihauhau bearing girl I met at the bar last night is not the real Paris Hilton? I am so devastated ...

I thought I found the answer to life's problems with a space cadet rich girl who I could mooch off of for the rest of my life.

Oh, well with a curly wig and some incoherant mumbling that might sound like greek I can pull off a good male Paris imitation. Maybe the fake Paris needs a partner in crime to make her act more convincing ...

PS. It took some serious mental gear grinding to come up with "supersized Britney", I am glad to see it was appreciated.

Yail Bloor

Elisita said...

hehe anon 354 :) Yeah you go Yail...start talking to this Paris impersonator...it reminds me of the (best) show...BBC's The Office...where David Brent's agent says something like "we also have a Michael Douglas impersonator...he goes to parties and such, but we're thinking of hiring a Catherine Zeta Jones because at the moment people just wonder as to why there's an old guy at their party"

hahahaha...that show was the best.
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

I hope that lookalike has a good old time impersonating La Paris. Go girl! Paris can afford to share a lil.

I swear I think she unwittingly sets this stuff up...by being so overexposed and annoying.

Anonymous said...

Well I suppose this is good news for Paris. At least this way when she embarrasses herself or her family again she can blame an imposter. Although, the dog might be a harder sell -- chihuahuas are SO unique looking, one could never confuse Tinkerbell with an imposter.

Anonymous said...

Man that guy is so hot i'll hump him instead of Paris!

Jack B. said...

This guy has much better hair than Paris.

Elisita said...

haha jack,
yeah...much more natural-looking :)
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

My friend saw a Paris impersonator in New York a few months ago and I saw a counterfeit Paris Hilton in Miami South Beach in March. It was sad. She had a little dog and a chubby sidekick. They were dressed like total prostitutes and drunk men were taking pictures of them. The only thing more pathetic than Paris Hilton is someone trying to be here.

Elisita said...

yeah...there's something inherently sad about seriously impersonating Paris...was the chubby sidekick supposed to be Nicole or Tara?
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

We all though it was supposed to be nicole (pre breakup and pre full-blown anorexia)! She did a damn good job with it (or bad depending how you look at it). I wonder if 'fake Miami Paris' ditched the chubby one now that they're not friends in real life. -C