Thursday, August 11, 2005

Kate Moss back with Pete Doherty

Kate Moss is the coolest girl in the world. She's kind of reached that iconic status like Marilyn & Audrey where people try to emulate her...but never really come very close...or get it awfully, awfully wrong.

As my friend Liz claims...everyone has their stockmarket value...and while Kate Moss is blue chip...Pete Doherty...well...he still owns that crack joint down the road...just below Tara Reid's brothel. Kate's obviously not feeling my analogy...because she's taken Pete back...again...even though this weekend he slashed his chest with a beer bottle and set fire to his bed...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Who needs sleepy Sundays anyway?

(credit)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll post here what i posted at dlisted:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Fuschia_rose said...

I guess supermodels just love unstable musicians.

Maybe one day he'll carve her name on his arm with a butter knife. Unless he's already done that...

Anonymous said...

haha she likes a bad boy

theres nothing wrong with that!

...unless shes in the bed at the time he lights it... :S

Jack B. said...

Is there one sane supermodel out there?

Anonymous said...

I never realised before that she has horrible legs...

Elisita said...

I think they're kinda cool...I wouldn't mind them...that's for sure :)
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

if you ask me, she's the most beautiful woman.
i mean, i'm a straight female, and she takes my breath away. so so gorgeous. i've already pestered my boyfriend to send me september's english vogue because she's on the cover.
HOWEVER, she does have bowlegs. Her one flaw.