Saturday, August 06, 2005

Someone loves Jessica Simpson???

Nick Lachey is mad...he's fed up...had enough. Funnily enough though, he's trying to convince us that it's not with Jessica Simpson. He claims that he loves "his wife to death"and that he and Jessica are definitely not splitting up. Whatever...the guy even manages to put the word 'death' into his love proclamations...it is quite obvious to me that he is screaming for help. I'm totally agree with the guy on Jessica's right...there's definitely something strange goin' on...even if it is only with her breasts.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(credit)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I heard him say "I love her to death" thing when he was cohosting on the Regis & Kelly show. Made me cringe...there's something very, very creepy about that expression.

Lara said...

She actually looks much cuter than usual in that picture. Not so transvestite-ish.

Anonymous said...

WHATEVER, YOU GUYS ARE SO JEALOUS OF HER! SHE IS SO HOT!

Anonymous said...

Your mom is so hot!

Elisita said...

yeah AMG...I think she looks better when she doens't have that crazy plastic smile plasted on her.
love,
elisa