Thursday, August 18, 2005

Ashlee Simpson...again

See? I told you Ashlee was going to go for the red-lipstick next. I should start up a celebrity psychic predictions hotline. Call 1900-ELISA to find out what's going to happen next in the lives of your favourite stars. If my first prediction doesn't come true, then make sure you call again and I'll adjust my kabbalah chakras and purge all alien life from the phone line. For an extra fee, I'll form a spiritual goddess circle with a star of your choice and make sure everyone's meridians are clear. After that I'm hoping you'll go broke from all the donations you'll have made to my 'society' and not have enough cash or credibility left to sue me. With that being said...sometimes it's better not to say anything at all...



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

ashlee pic thanks to www.splashnews.com

idea inspiration=MichaelK

9 comments:

Clare said...

That Aniston quote is THE example of what living in Los Angeles does to a person.

Hearts and moonbeams, sleazyred.

Ms. Mika said...

Ahh, what does Jay Leno have to do with Ashlee--please, don't say they're a couple!

william said...

A 1-900 number for celebrity futures?

Now you're talking about my kinda fun! I would chat alllllll night long.

Anonymous said...

What the fat? Is that a sales pitch? Whatever.

Michael K said...

Brilliant Elisa!

TLG said...

she looks like she's had work done. unless she's finally growing into her face.

Ms. Mika said...

American Princess, ur funny! The chin thing was on point! Ha!

Elisita said...

LOL g4g, that's bang on!
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

I'm still trying to get over seeing her dad staring at her boobs. That seriously traumatized me.