Saturday, August 06, 2005

Put the bottle down Tara...

Tara has found love!!!! Brings a tear to my eye if you want to know the truth. Anyway...she's found some sleazy (apparently famous) Italian guy...but I have a funny feeling that this guy has no idea what he's gotten himself into ...if he thinks for one second that this girl is going to let go of that champagne bottle...well... then he's more delusional than a Tom-and-Mariah cocktail.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I know she's still only thinking about drinking here...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(credit)

3 comments:

shoe hound said...

F.Y.I.: Tara is doing a new "Wild On Tara"series for E! Entertainment television here in the states! I don't know if you are familiar with the seies, but it has in the past referred to an island or location, not a person. For instance: "Wild on Ibiza" or even "Wild on South Beach". Of course it seems like it's an apt title considering lots of folks have lately been seen being "Wild on Tara"! I guess that is why she has been in some of these "exotic" locations getting butt-wasted!

Jack B. said...

Is she high 24 hours a day or what?

Elisita said...

haha...I wish I could see the trainwreck...umm..I mean show..thanks showhound :) I know JBennet...she doesn't ever seem to have 'quiet' days...
love,
elisa