Sunday, August 14, 2005

Nowadays, as Jessica Simpson looks more and more like a middle-aged tranvestite who makes money from her botox-infomercials, Ashlee is suddenly emerging; against all genetic odds, as the pretty sister. This seems to have gotten to her head as she has ceased the sad black-haired Avril Lavigne impersonation and appears to be trying to become the destitute, impoverished, pauper's version of Gwen Stefani.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Don't even try to tell me that there ain't no red lipstick, diamante' bra, and bling in that shopping bag...because I've seen through your half-baked plans honey...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not like Ashlee. And What the hell? "Ashlee"? Yea, its most difinately "Ashley".

Anonymous said...

I'm one of the few that really likes her singing voice. Way more than I do her sister's. I hope she doesn't start carving up her face and chest as her sis has done, but wouldn't be at-all surprised when it happens.

Michael K said...

Ashlee is serious hideous. She looks like Jay Leno

Anonymous said...

Jessica and Ashlee are both terrible singers. They have alright songs, but bad voices. Jessica has a scratchy wisper when she sings.

Anonymous said...

....so why are they singers if they can't sing???....

Elisita said...

I actually think Ashlee looks better w/ the blonde hair...but yeah...I ahve no idea why she's famous...she's neither conventionally hot or at all talented...ridiculous.
love,
elise

Jenn said...

Personally, I don't think Ashlee OR Jessica have anything much in the looks department. Even plastic surgery hasn't helped.
One of the few celebrities that makes me feel really good about myself hahahahaha.
Enjoyed your blog - stumbled upon it by accident, but had a good time reading it.

Anonymous said...

I really think Ashlee is trying to distance herself from the person who was on SNL.

Anonymous said...

Lindsay Lohan does wonders for my self-esteem! If people really think she's gorgeous I never have to feel bad about myself again!