Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The VMA's Run Down

Yes...it's a little late in coming...you can blame Kimberly Stewart for it. :)
So...the MTV Video Music Awards came and went...did you miss it? Not to worry.It basically just involved:

I-have-no-talent-but-that doesn't-matter-because-my-co-stars-all-look-like-Play-doh...and-I'm-comparatively-hot...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm-here-for-all-the-recovering-manorexics-and-no-matter-how-screwed-up-I-get-I-will-still-always-seem-normal-next-to-my-(lucky escape)-ex-girlfriend

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The prerequisite interchangeable mass of orange and blonde...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And of course the group of (from the left) "I-thought-the-crack-was-complimentary?!?"; "Hillary Duff ain't got nuthin' on me"; and "You-know-you've-hit-a-low-period-when-you-start-channelling-Mandy-Moore...but-I-still-manage-to-look-better-most-people-here"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it just me, or does Carson Daly now look like a fifty year old pedophile?

Elisita said...

haha anon...I don't know about the 50yo paedophile... :) but he's definitely not.looking.well.
love,
elisa

Jack B. said...

Elisa, this may have been my favorite post of yours yet. And so spot on too!

PS Why has Kelly Clarkson died her hair - who told her that was a good look? Lindsay Lohan?

Elisita said...

aww...thanks JB!
love,
elisa

Anonymous said...

Eva looks gross. She has a nasty cameltoe and she's also a complete bitch in real life. That ONE semi-successful network show is really going to her head. How pathetic do you have to be to get on stage at the VMA's in a bathing suit?

PS. That picture of Lindsay is hilarious!!!

Clare said...

Vmas were a wash out.

Elisita said...

haha...yeah...bo-ri-ng huh?
love,
elisa